Friday 1 July 2011

NO NO TO CAMEL TOE


This post is not going to be deep, or smart, or enlightened.  This is a few thoughts on- YEP- CAMEL TOE! THAT'S RIGHT- THE DREADED CAMEL TOE.

This topic crossed my mind as I watched an attractive young lady cross the street wearing an interesting pair of trousers.  By interesting, I mean that it look as though her lady parts were eating the fly of her pants.   Not to long ago one of my male friends, who's opinion I respect very much, informed me that some camel toe is sexy.  He said that it is comparable to a girl seeing a "nicely formed outline" on a guy.                           HOLD UP- WHAT?????  Because I think it's more comparable to seeing a guy rocking a greasy mullet and beat up Brooks runners! Here is what is wrong with camel toe:


IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. I disagree. I think it`s looks sexy. Some like it, some don`t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not be sexy for a female to see another female with one but as a guy I will also have to agree and say they are for the most part sexy. There are always exceptions of course such as that whale you posted above. Having said that, I don't appreciate a moose knuckle on a guy either but ladies might dig it.

    ReplyDelete