Tuesday 5 July 2011

A Big Huge Wiener and Back Lane Graffiti

Wow I can not believe how many people have viewed my blog in the last few days.  Pretty Cool! OH and THANK YOU!  
I stayed home sick from work today and I feel like a bag of trash.  That being said I can't really think of anything worthy to write, so look at these pics and I'll see you tomorrow!  
Honesty this could have read: "I love Kung-Fu"-Bruce Lee- and I still would have found some sort of meaning in it because it's from Bruce Lee.

A Little Back-Lane art.  This space was so small I don't know how people got back there to paint it.  Amazing.  



More Street Wisdom

 This Guy makes me feel Equally scared and happy.  And a little hungry.

This is taken through a giant hunk of metal sits on the corner of Granville and Georgia.  I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sure it's some sort of west coast expresionist art.  Hobo's like to sit on it. 

Does anyone remember Alex Mac?  It looks like the blob she used to turn into on that show!


For those of you living under a big giant rock.... When Vancouver lost the Stanley cup, all hell broke loose on this corner.  After the volunteers boarded up the giant shop windows.  People began writing messages of peace, love, and unity on the sheets of wood.  One clever person even wrote "First Riots-Now Graffiti??? Get it together Vancouver !!!!



This older lady is still keeping it gangster with a broken arm.  Although the botox doesn't allow you to see it- She's actually smiling right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment