Wednesday 29 June 2011

Day 3


So yesterday was awesome.  I started doing some graphic design and today I will be taking to the streets to snap some pics of street fashion, for 51 Cities, a magazine I'm going to be contributing to.  "Street Fashion" is a strange thing in Vancouver.  For Women, you have the young that look old and the old that look young.  20 something girls with polyester novelty print blouses tucked into highwaisted (sometimes camel-toe accentuating) tope pants, with huge clip on bejeweled earrings.  And then the hip, wife of a business tycoon, type.  These ladies might be stoked about the way they look, but you would never be able to tell becuse the botox is ristricting all facial movment.  No Disrespect to Botox ( See you in a few years Mr. Botox Needle)   And then we have the men.  Oh the men.  Let me say this- I come from Winnipeg- where the only time you see this many men is suits, is if your standing outside of a courthouse!  And there is simply nothing better than a man in a well made suit.
I will be posting pics from my rainy day street adventures so stay tuned!
Peace- Thank You for sharing my day with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment