Saturday 7 May 2011

ADIDAS+JEREMY SCOTT= MAGIC

           What happens when you take Hollywood's favorite designer and give him control of a collection for one of the most globally recognized fashion labels?  Well...MAGIC!  I recently stopped into an Adidas store to view the mad creations of Jeremy Scott.  I will be honest, I had seen Scott's creations many times on the red carpet but never reserched his collections.  
This is my synopsis:
 I'm pretty sure that one point or another Andy Warhol and Karl Lagerfield had a baby, the result:      Jermy Scott! 
 Infact, Lagerfield himself claims   "... he would be the only designer that could ever take over for me (at Chanel)."
           Somewhere close to the top, on my list of things I live for, is glow-in-the-dark apparel and Adidas.  So when I saw that Jeremy Scott had combined both of those things into one fabulous collection, he quickly sky rocketed to the top of that list.
The collection is being sold in limmeted quanitys, and is available at select Adidas stores. 
 Even if its not something that you would ever purchase, just try it on, it makes you feel like a glow-in-the-dark Angel!  

No comments:

Post a Comment